A self-reliant society where individuals and groups explore their inner resources, realizing their innate potentials for total well-being and a just society.
To work with the vulnerable towards advancing, exploring and maximizing their abilities and capabilities for sustainable self- reliance.
- Timeliness: We are committed to being punctual within agreed timelines, and prompt in responding to requests.
- Equality: We believe all human being, notwithstanding status, ethnic, religion, political affiliation, sex and orientation should be treated equally with dignity and love.
- Integrity: We remain upright, open, transparent and accountable in our dealings internally and externally
- Excellence: We prioritize excellent delivery of our work in responding to and meeting the needs of the people we serve
“Linking Communities-Changing Lives”
CLHEI AIMS AND OBJECTIVES.
1. To empower rural communities towards self help and development, linking them to opportunities in areas of agriculture, good governance, and human development.
2. To advocate for provision of quality health care to rural communities in Nigeria and help fight the scourge of HIV/AIDS, reduce vulnerability in malaria, Tuberculosis and other public health challenges..
3. To encourage people especially women and youths improve on indigenous technology and increase productivity..
4. To increase Community participation in promoting a peaceful society devoid of gender and other human rights abuses..
5. To work in achieving Community Led best Environment, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) practices..
6. To work closely with other nongovernmental organizations, governmental organizations, and other civil society groups to advance development in our society..
7. Rapid, dignified and efficient humanitarian aid during emergencies.